Certified Nurse Attendant (CNA), PIH Health Downey Hospital; Med/Surg, Full time, 7pm - 7amApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Downey Hospital Location Downey, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 16059-977 Date posted 06/16/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The Certified Nurse Attendant performs effective patient care duties under the supervision of licensed members of the healthcare team necessary to maintain the flow of patient care in the hospital; and helps to maintain a safe and clean environment in order to enhance department operations.
- Clear written and verbal English communication skills.
- Knowledge of infection control.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and patient assessment skills.
- Must have a current California CNA certification
- Prior experience in an acute care facility preferred or formal class room education and formal hospital/in-service orientation
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Evidence of continuing education where required
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V