CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST (DOWNEY); FULL TIME, EVENING, VARIABLEApply Now Job ID 7300-977 Date posted 03/19/2019
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) performs laboratory testing in accordance with established standards and procedures, routine maintenance on equipment, and maintains accurate and thorough records and documentation.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Thorough knowledge of laboratory operations.
- Able to plan, delegate, organize, control and evaluate results and variances according to aforementioned age ranges.
- Good conceptual skills.
- California State Clinical Laboratory Scientist license
- 1 year internship at state accredited hospital
- 1 to 2 years hospital experience as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V