Internal Medicine PhysicianApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Physicians Medical Group Location Downey, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 14889-977 Date posted 02/11/2022
At PIH Health, we provide cutting edge compassionate care. We have a talented team who is proud to be making a positive impact on the lives of our patients each and every day. We are growing fast and looking to have enthusiastic Internal Medicine Physician to join our team.
Internal Medicine Physicians (internists) coordinate a course of treatment for patients with a variety of diseases (with significant experience in the subspecialties of endocrinology, rheumatology or infectious diseases and neurology), and provide preventative care health maintenance strategies while working with an inter-disciplinary team of medical assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dieticians, surgeons, specialists, pathologists and pharmacists. The physician will act as an expert in disease management and prevention for adult patients 18 years or older.
- Demonstrated expertise in diagnoses: assessment, intervention, and patient care management for all ages. Knowledgeable regarding Family Physician scope of practice.
- Experience performing and interpreting diagnostic measures.
- Fellow or certification from American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Independent performer.
- Proficient in HCC coding, CMS STARS measure, and HEDIS measure capture.
- Current California Medical license
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School.
- Graduate form an accredited Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to support license requirements.
- Board Certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine.
WHY PIH HEALTH?
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with three hospitals, 93 outpatient medical offices, six Urgent Care Centers, with over 400 employed physician and mid-level providers in our medical foundation and more than 7,500 compassionate & valued employees. Ranked one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals.