Invasive Cardiovascular Radiology Technologist, PIH Health Downey, Full Time, Day ShiftApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Downey Hospital Location Downey, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 16749 - 977 Date posted 08/02/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The Invasive Cardiovascular Radiologic Technologist works closely with a Cardiologist while performing diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional cardiac and peripheral vascular procedures. On-Call rotations required.
- Basic electrocardiogram and Physiological Pressures knowledge
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work effectively under stressful situations
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) by California Department of Public Health
- Fluoroscopy permit issued by California Department of Public Health
- Registered and certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)(RT)
- Licensed Radiologic technologist for at least 12 months
- Training in Special Procedures or Cath Lab at least 6 months
- Scrubbing of Invasive cardiovascular procedures
- Knowledge and experience in sterile technique, establishing and maintaining sterile fields
- ACLS certified
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V