RADIOLOGY SUPERVISOR, DOWNEY; FULL-TIME,DAYSApply Now Job ID 9110-977 Date posted 03/04/2020
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
This position will work in both clinical and administrative roles. In addition to providing clinical services to patients, the Supervisor coordinates educational activities, competency assessment of staff, weekend/holiday coverage, manages daily staffing needs for inpatient and outpatient, orients new staff, and serves as a clinical and administrative resource for staff. The Supervisor will assist the Assistant Manager of Radiology with budget issues, Performance Improvement and regulatory issues, and daily operation of the department.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Windows and Microsoft Office application skills
- Excellent guest relation skills
- Leadership skills
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge
- Ability to remain calm in high stress situations
- BCLS CPR certificate
- California Radiologic Technologist and Fluoroscopy license
- American Registry for Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
- Five (5) years’ experience as a CRT/ARRT after clinical training
- Has worked in a lead role for at least (3) three years
- Previous experience in a managerial position in an acute care Radiology environment
- Bachelors of Science in Radiology or related field
- Working knowledge in Radiology operations, CDPH Title 17
- Knowledge in Excel
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V