Surgical Tech, PIH Health Downey Hospital; Main OR, Full time, daysApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Downey Hospital Location Downey, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 16022-977 Date posted 05/07/2022
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
Provides quality patient care for the care of the patient undergoing surgical and invasive procedures. Works closely with other members of the surgical team providing for patient safety and strengthening the financial performance of the department, and to improve patient, physician, and employee satisfaction. Identifies safety concerns and institutes measures to provide a safe environment for patient and staff.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills.
- Anticipation skills.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Knowledgeable ad proficient in the use of healthcare technology within specialty area.
- Two years previous clinical experience
- Current BCLS certification
- Completion of Operating Room Training program
- Surgical tech certification preferred