Certified Nurse Attendant (CNA), CVDOU, Full Time, NightsApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital Location Los Angeles, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 18775-977 Date posted 04/13/2023
Facilitates the provision of timely and effective patient care under the supervision of licensed members of the healthcare team. Helps maintain a safe and clean environment in order to enhance department operations. Patient care is delivered consistent with the model and philosophy of relationship based care.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Written and verbal English communication skill
- Basic organizational skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of infection control
- Able to work using aseptic techniques
- Current California CNA certification
- Evidence of continuing education where required.
- Current Basic Life Support Care
- LA City Fire Card within six (6) months of employment
- Prior experience in acute facility
- Basic windows and mouse skills
1225 Wilshire Boulevard