Clinical Laboratory Scientist, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital (Full-Time/Evening (Swing Shift)) - $2,500 Sign-on BonusApply Now Job ID 11180-977 Date posted 01/13/2021
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Whittier Hospital, PIH Health Downey Hospital and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to WorkTM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The Clinical Laboratory Scientist(Generalist) performs all laboratory testing and related duties within the assigned section and to provide accurate and timely results.
- Technical skills in laboratory science
- Working knowledge of quality control rules
- Precise with details and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Two years of experience as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Entry level-one year internship in an approved laboratory.
- Current American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) preferred.
License & Certification
- California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license (CLS) or National Medical Technologist license (MT, ASCP)
- LA City Fire Card within 6 months of employment
We believe that our employees should have access to affordable healthcare coverage that promotes preventative care and helps cover the cost of illness. Our medical benefit plans start as low as $0 cost for eligible employees, employee or spousal cashback up to $1200 per year for those who qualify and company paid Basic Life Insurance, Basic AD&D and Basic Long Term Disability. This is a brief overview and does not provide a complete description of all benefit provisions. PIH Health will be happy to discuss and disclose more details as we move through the interview process. Apply Today! EOE M/F/D/V