CT Technologist, PIH Good Samaritan, Los Angeles, Per Diem Variable ShiftApply Now Job ID 11730-977 Date posted 04/14/2021
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Responsible for performing a complete range of CT exams. When necessary, acts as lead and assists in the training and mentoring of other staff members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak English effectively.
- At least two years of CT experience in an acute care hospital, including critical care
- Current California CRT & Fluoro Certification
- Current ARRT
- ARRT-CT certification within 6 months of employment or elevation to CT status
- LA City fire card within 6 months of employment
- Associate degree in Radiologic Technology or completion of AMA approved hospital-based program.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V