EMERGENCY DEPT CLIENT SERVICE REP, PIH HEALTH GOOD SAMARITAN HOSPITAL, LOS ANGELES, PER DIEM, VARIEDApply Now Job ID 9296-977 Date posted 03/25/2020
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Medical Terminology
- Computer skills
- Team skills
- Knowledge of EMTALA guidelines
- NRC Picker
- HIPPA guidelines
- JCAHO standards
- LA City Fire Card within 6 months of employment
- High School graduate or GED required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- CPI within 3 months of employment
- Minimum 2 years hospital/and or clinic registration or related experience required
The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.