Interventional Radiology Technologist (Specialty Invasive), 10 Hour ShiftApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital Location Los Angeles, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 20281-977 Date posted 09/08/2023
Assists licensed independent physicians in minimally invasive catheter-based diagnostic and interventional radiological procedures while maintaining maximal patient safety and comfort. Procedures include all parts of the vasculature structures and organ systems.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Technical skills in general radiography and fluoroscopy
- Knowledge of all vasculature and organ systems
- Knowledge of all interventional radiology procedures
- Skilled in the use of contrast agents, stents, PTA catheters, wires, guide catheter sheaths, Thrombectomy, atherectomy, and thrombolysis interventional equipment.
- Basic patient care and assessment techniques
- Knowledgeable in radiation physics, radiation biology, radiation protection and medical terminology.
- High degree of accuracy in positioning and exposure techniques
- Communication skills
- Certificates from CRT and/or ARRT
- Fluoroscopy permit
- CPR/BLS - Basic Life Support
- Two (2) years’ experience in a hospital or clinic setting performing diagnostic radiological procedures
- Two (2) years of angiography training preferred
- ARRT in Vascular-Interventional Radiography
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
1225 Wilshire Boulevard