LVN, MEDICAL PRACTICE SUPERVISOR, (PHP), PIH Health - Cardiology, Los Angeles, Full time, daysApply Now Job ID 11823-977 Date posted 05/04/2021
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The Medical Practice Supervisor assists the Manager or Director with supervision of department operations and staff to maximize office efficiency and workflow; performs various procedures associated with routine patient encounters; works closely with the Manager or Director and other members of the office team to trouble-shoot and resolve problems, maintains positive relationships with patients, practitioners, management and staff.
- Knowledge of computerized practice management systems, Windows, word processing and spreadsheets
- Practice management computer system experience desired
- Ability to motivate department staff to achieve goals and establish effective working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain quality control standards
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Must have a current California Licensure - LVN
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of clinical nursing experience
- Current Basic Life Support
- At least two (2) years in a supervisory role in an outpatient clinical setting is required
- Supervisory/management experience in an ambulatory clinic setting is required
- Knowledge with ICD-10CM coding
- Ability to maintain composure & balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Lean training or process improvement training/certification preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V