RN, Clinical Educator, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, Part Time, DaysApply Now Job ID 12484-977 Date posted 07/21/2021
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, Downey and Downtown Los Angeles, California, PIH Health serves more than three million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
Educates staff to competence according to standards, regulations, and best practice using a variety of teaching methods. Facilitates achievement of staff role clarity, professional role confidence, and proficiency. Operates as a change agent in the practice and learning environment.
- Nursing and education theory knowledge
- Refined written and verbal communication
- Current knowledge of trends in nursing practice
- Clinical competence
- Ability to plan, organize, implement, and evaluate
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Computer skills
- Familiar with teaching methods and audiovisual equipment
- Ability to operate independently
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational, and environmental needs of patient/significant-other when administering care
- B.S.N. Degree
- M.S.N. Degree preferred
- Current California RN License
- Evidence of self-development
- Minimum three years clinical experience in acute care setting
- M.S.N. Degree or certification in Nursing Professional Development
- Specialty experience preferred (such as Critical Care)
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V