RN Clinical Quality Coordinator, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital Los Angeles, Full Time, DaysApply Now Job ID 12802-977 Date posted 08/13/2021
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
Responsible for coordination of current and future disease-related best practice programs at PIH, establishment of protocols for daily review of these patients to ensure compliance with indicators, and providing information/education to clinical and medical staff related to clinical outcomes. Position requires knowledge in performance improvement, clinical outcomes, information systems analysis and development, development of auditing/reporting tools, and assistance in development of policies and procedures. Able to apply quality management methodologies for designated areas in accordance with the organization's Performance Improvement Plan. Coordinates and provides the collection, compilation, analysis, evaluation, and display of data and processes for summary reports of improvement activities to the functional teams, and medical committees as assigned, to develop and execute plans for improvement and maintenance.
- Current California Registered Nurse license
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required
- Minimum two years' experience in acute care
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of current and any future disease-related best practice programs/requirements at PIH
- Knowledge of CQI tools and techniques
- Detail oriented, able to research and assess to interpret findings, uphold behaviors to ensure data integrity
- Effective written/oral communications
- Organization skills
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of applicable software programs
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce.