RN, PIH Health Good Samaritan Los Angeles, Full Time, ICU, Full Time, DaysApply Now Job ID 12490-977 Date posted 07/22/2021
Responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients based on policies and procedures. Delivers individualized quality patient care through a coordinated team approach with physicians, staff, other departments and the patient’s family.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- One year of ICU experience.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment.