Endocrinology NP/PAApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Physicians Medical Group Location Santa Fe Springs, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 15995-977 Date posted 05/04/2022
At PIH Health, we provide cutting edge compassionate care. We have a talented team who is proud to be making a positive impact on the lives of our patients each and every day. We are growing fast and looking to have enthusiastic Endocrinology NP/PA to join our team.
The Endocrinology NP/PA works closely with the supervising physician to coordinate a course of treatment for patients: perform histories, complete physical exams, order labs and interpret data to formulate a diagnosis or treatment plan for a variety of glandular and metabolic imbalances while working with an inter-disciplinary team of nurses, dieticians, surgeons and pathologists. The Endocrinology NP/PA will act as an expert in endocrine disease management and prevention.
SPECIFIC SKILLS NEEDED
- Demonstrated expertise in endocrine diagnoses: assessment, intervention, and patient care management. Knowledgeable regarding an Endocrinology NP/PA scope of practice.
- Demonstrated experience with obesity and metabolic syndrome in a clinic setting preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Independent performer.
- Current California Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner license
- Graduate from an accredited school
- One to three (1-3) years direct patient care clinical endocrinology experience.
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to support license requirements
- Board Certification
WHY PIH HEALTH?
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with three hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
- PIH Health is committed to remaining a leader in healthcare advances for our communities—technology, equipment, facilities and amenities. We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Primary care teams that deliver general medicine and preventative care.
- Access to emergency and urgent care, home health services and hospice.
- A network of PIH Health physicians and advanced practice professionals including physician assistants and nurse practitioners in accessible and welcoming neighborhood locations.
- More than 7,500 compassionate, valued employees.
- Ranked one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals in beautiful Southern California.