CERTIFIED NURSE ATTENDANT (CNA), PIH Health - Whittier, Float Pool, Full Time, 7pm -7amApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 16501 - 977 Date posted 07/14/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Facilitates the provision of timely and effective patient care under the supervision of licensed members of the healthcare team. Helps maintain a safe and clean environment in order to enhance department operations. Patient care is delivered consistent with the model and philosophy of relationship based care.
- Written and verbal English communication skill
- Basic organizational skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of infection control
- Able to work using aseptic techniques
- Current California CNA certification is required.
- Evidence of continuing education where required.
- Prior experience in acute facility preferred
- Basic windows and mouse skills preferred
- Current Basic Life Support Care