CERTIFIED NURSE ATTENDANT, RENAL TELEMETRY, WHITTIER, 7AM-7PMApply Now Job ID 6878-977 Date posted 01/10/2019
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
Facilitates the provision of timely and effective patient care under the supervision of licensed members of the healthcare team. Helps maintain a safe and clean environment in order to enhance department operations. Patient care is delivered consistent with the model and philosophy of relationship based care.
- Written and verbal English communication skill
- Basic organizational skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of infection control
- Able to work using aseptic techniques
- Current California CNA certification is required.
- Evidence of continuing education where required.
- Prior experience in acute facility preferred
- Basic windows and mouse skills preferred
- Current Basic Life Support Care
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V