CLINICAL ANALYST (ACUTE), WHITTIER; FULL-TIME, DAYSApply Now Job ID 9097-977 Date posted 03/03/2020
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The Clinical Analyst (Acute) serves as both a functional leader and technical expert in a variety of tasks including user needs assessment, data collection and analysis, system configuration, user training, project management/coordination, and ongoing system maintenance for eMD. The Clinical Analyst will provide consulting services to departments as well as act as the liaison among physicians, nursing and ancillary departments, Information Solutions, and other departments as assigned. The Clinical Analyst will support the development of a culture that promotes Patient Safety, Quality, Efficiency, and Security within the department. The Clinical Analyst reports directly to the Clinical Informatics Manager.
- Strength in verbal, written, and engaging professional interpersonal communication.
- Strength in coordinating and leading multiple projects, initiatives, and teamwork.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and place customers at the center of own thinking and actions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all departments.
- Persistent demonstration of accountability, accuracy, thoroughness, efficiency, sound judgment and quality.
- Effective data collection and research for problem solving and resolution in a timely matter.
- Ability to deal with frequent change or unexpected events; Reacts well under pressure.
- Strength in risk identification and appropriate escalation.
- Ability to create and maintain team spirit and motivation.
- Advocate of patient safety and security.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of software.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university as a registered nurse or other area of clinical study.
- Must have a current license or certification in a clinical specialty.
- Three years of experience working in a direct patient care setting.
- Two years of experience in implementing and supporting an electronic health record.
- Experience within healthcare with comprehension of various business lines and the political/cultural sensitivities within an organization.
- Experience with electronic health record configuration.
- Preferred:Completed Allscripts SCM core training classes (Orders/Results, Configuration 1&2 and Clinical Documentation 1&2).
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V