CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST (WHITTIER); FULL TIME, NIGHT SHIFTApply Now Job ID 7195-977 Date posted 02/28/2019
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The Clinical Laboratory Scientist performs all laboratory testing and related duties within assigned section and to provide accurate and timely results.
- Technical skills in laboratory science
- Working knowledge of quality control rules
- Precise with details and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license (CLS) or National Medical Technologist license (MT, ASCP)
- Eighteen (18) months previous CLS experience in an acute care hospital preferred.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V