Clinical Manager (RN), Renal Telemetry, Full time, DaysApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 20285-977 Date posted 09/11/2023
Provides leadership for staff and accountability for assigned operations. In conjunction with the unit leadership, works to improve the quality of patient care, strengthens the financial performance of the department, and improve patient, physician, and employee satisfaction. Serves as a role model and provides clinical expertise to the department. Demonstrates effective skills in communication, advocacy, and promoting a shared vision. Identifies safety concerns and institutes measures to provide a safe environment for patient and staff.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal competence, negotiation and confrontation skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Organizational, prioritizing, and time management skills
- Clinical education related to specialty
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the use of healthcare technology within specialty area.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service and an ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and colleagues.
- Current California RN license
- Current CPR certification
- BSN or currently enrolled in BSN program
- Two years clinical experience in an acute care facility
- Clinical certifications preferred for applicable units, i.e. ACLS, NRP, PALS, etc.
- Previous Management experience preferred
12401 Washington Blvd.