CLINICAL SYSTEMS ANALYST II-AMBULATORY: FULL-TIMEApply Now Job ID 4887-977 Date posted 10/12/2017
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
THIS IS TO TO FILL A FULL-TIME POSITION
Under general supervision, the Clinical Systems Analyst II- Ambulatory implements, analyzes, reviews, supports, configures, and evaluates user needs related to the Ambulatory/Outpatient clinical systems. Using independent judgment and discretion, this position is responsible for designing, building, configuring, and testing the Ambulatory/Outpatient clinical systems. Reports directly to the Ambulatory Informatics Manager.
- Strong computer skills, including online navigation and research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications-Excel, Access, Word and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work independently to carry out work efforts
- High School diploma or G.E.D. is required
- Bachelor’s Degree; work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Must have two (2+) years of application analyst experience; Allscripts TouchWorks/Outpatient EHR is a plus
- Degree as a Registered Nurse or other area of clinical study preferred; work experience will be considered
- Current license or certification in a clinical specialty is a plus
- Experience working in a healthcare or outpatient setting
- Experience working on project teams and being a lead role in at least 3 medium/large scale projects
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
- CARE MANAGEMENT CLERK, WHITTIER, FULL TIME, 3PM-11:30 Whittier, California
- FRONT OFFFICE REP II (PULMONOLOGY MEDICAL OFFICE): FULL-TIME Whittier, California
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (DOWNEY); FULL TIME, VARIABLE SHIFT (**POSITION FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY) Downey, California