Optimize your job search based on your profileStart Matching
CT Technologist, Cat Scan,Apply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 19202-977 Date posted 04/18/2023
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The CT Technologist performs computed tomography procedures and related techniques maintaining maximal patient safety and comfort. Procedures include all parts of the vasculature structures and organ systems.
- Technical skills in computed tomography
- Knowledge of all vasculature and organ systems
- Knowledge of all CT guided invasive procedures
- Skilled in the use of contrast agents
- Basic patient care and assessment techniques
- Knowledgeable in radiation physics, radiation biology, radiation protection and medical terminology.
- High degree of accuracy in positioning and radiation exposure techniques
- State of California CRT
- ARRT certification
- Fluoroscopy certification
- Venipuncture certification
- Clinical training – Three (3) years’ experience in diagnostic hospital setting or five (5) years in a CT setting
- ARRT in CT
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
12401 Washington Blvd.