CT Technologist, FT, PIH (WHITTIER)Apply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 16736 - 977 Date posted 08/01/2022
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The CT Technologist performs computed tomography procedures and related techniques maintaining maximal patient safety and comfort. Procedures include all parts of the vasculature structures and organ systems.
- Technical skills in computed tomography
- Knowledge of all vasculature and organ systems
- Knowledge of all CT guided invasive procedures
- Skilled in the use of contrast agents
- Basic patient care and assessment techniques
- Knowledgeable in radiation physics, radiation biology, radiation protection and medical terminology.
- High degree of accuracy in positioning and radiation exposure techniques
- State of California CRT
- ARRT certification
- Fluoroscopy certification
- Venipuncture certification
- Clinical training – Three (3) years’ experience in diagnostic hospital setting or five (5) years in a CT setting
- ARRT in CT
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V