Director, Performance Outcomes, Full time, La Mirada Home Health and Hospice AdministrationApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 20209-977 Date posted 08/30/2023
The Director of Performance Outcomes supports the development and implementation of a quality assurance program. The Director works across the entire Post-Acute Care department functioning as a project manager, facilitator, consultant, and analyst to identify opportunities for improvement and manage initiatives designed to improve quality and patient outcomes. The Director monitors, performs, and manages quality assurance processes including those supporting compliance to regulatory and/or accreditation standards. Collects, analyzes and reports on a variety of data to assess the quality and appropriateness of care and treatment of patients and to provide oversight in the allocation and utilization of program resources. Provides the Vice President of Post-Acute Care and the Director of Patient Care Services with analysis of data, evaluation of process and systems to develop and execute plans for improvement that ensures safe, quality care for patients. This is an exempt managerial position.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Advanced written, verbal, and non-verbal communication in the English language
- Ability to relate effectively with all levels of the clinical and administrative/financial departments
- Strong organizational skills and analytical abilities
- Strong computer skills
- Detail oriented, able to assess and interpret findings
- Broad clinical background
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related field, Quality, or Engineering
- Minimum of three years of experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility.
- Current California driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
- Master’s degree in business, healthcare administration or related field preferred
- Previous experiencing managing projects
- Certification in Lean, Six Sigma, and/or other process improvement methodology
12401 Washington Blvd.