Healthcare Recruiter, Human ResourcesApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 16135-977 Date posted 05/13/2022
PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, Full time, Day Shift, this is a hybrid/remote position
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM.
The Healthcare Recruiter will be responsible for developing sourcing strategies, screening, interviewing and on-boarding of employees for PIH Health. Must have knowledge of State and Federal employment laws applicable to the recruitment process. Will partner with department management throughout the recruitment, screening, and selection process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication abilities.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with and coach managers.
- Ability to make formal presentations and teach in-services and classes.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft office programs, HR systems and Applicant Tracking systems are required.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years Human Resources experience with a working knowledge of applicable State and Federal employment laws.
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience with a proven track record; to include interviewing, collaboration with school programs and coordination of job fairs.
- Ability to facilitate, negotiate, collaborate and coordinate functions relative to the recruitment process.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V