Hematology Oncology PhysicianApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Physicians Medical Group Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 15394-977 Date posted 08/11/2023
At PIH Health, we provide cutting edge compassionate care. We have a talented team who is proud to be making a positive impact on the lives of our patients each and every day. We are growing fast and looking to have enthusiastic Hematology Oncology Physician to join our team.
The Medical Oncologist coordinates a course of treatment for cancer patients with an inter-disciplinary oncology team, which may include nurses, physician assistants, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, dieticians, radiologists, surgeons and pathologists. The Medical Oncologist prescribes various types of treatment, such as chemotherapy, medications and hormones.
- Demonstrated expertise in cancer diagnoses: assessment, intervention, and patient care management. Knowledgeable regarding a Medical Oncologist scope of practice.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Independent performer.
- Current California Medical license
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School
- Graduate form an accredited Medical Hematology/Oncology Fellowship program.
- Three (3) years direct patient care clinical experience.
- Three (3) years of clinical experience in ambulatory setting.
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to support license requirements
- Board Certification: Board certified or board eligible
PIH HEALTH IS PROUD TO OFFER ITS PHYSICIANS
- Competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Employer paid portion of medical & dental
- Life insurance
- CME & Cell Phone reimbursement
- 401K contribution
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for over 60 years
- A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
Send your CV to: Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY PIH HEALTH?
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with three hospitals, 93 outpatient medical offices, six Urgent Care Centers, with over 400 employed physician and mid-level providers in our medical foundation and more than 7,500 compassionate & valued employees. Ranked one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values.
12401 Washington Blvd.