Optimize your job search based on your profileStart Matching
Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Employee Health, Full Time, DaysApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 19545-977 Date posted 05/21/2023
Under the supervision of the Director of Employee Health & Wellness, the Employee Health Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is responsible for administrative and clinical work in the coordination of Employee Health program services.. Work involves the identification, development, implementation and evaluation of program policies and procedures as directed by state, federal and local laws. The Employee Health LVN is responsible for meeting the established standards of their profession as well as those established by the Employee Health Department. An Employee Health LVN's practice is assigned, delegated, and supervised by an RN Director of Employee Health & Wellness who has overall responsibility for the coordination and management of care.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3.7 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 35 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is also certified as a Great Place to Work®. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Knowledgeable regarding LVN scope of and occupational/employee health practices. Knowledge of and ability to fulfill the expected competent performance required by the California Board of Vocational Nursing, medical protocols, and departmental/clinic policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly developed ability to multi-task and maintain focus.
- Proactive, ‘can-do’ approach and desire to build positive working relationships through collaborative problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented. Must be able to demonstrate sound decision making, flexibility and prioritization skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills; Outlook, Word and Excel
- Current California LVN license
- Minimum of 6 years acute hospital nursing in an occupational/employee health/human resources setting required.
- Proficiency with Oracle, Patient Portal, Access Manager, eMD programs required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
12401 Washington Blvd.