LVN Medical Practice Supervisor - Family MedicineApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Physicians Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 16659 - 977 Date posted 07/06/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Whittier Hospital, PIH Health Downey Hospital and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The LVN Medical Practice Supervisor assists the Manager or Director with supervision of department operations and staff to maximize office efficiency and workflow; performs various procedures associated with routine patient encounters; works closely with department leadership and other members of the office team to trouble-shoot and resolve problems; maintains positive relationships with patients, practitioners, management and staff.
- Knowledge of computerized practice management and electronic health record (EHR) systems, Windows, word processing and spreadsheets; practice management and EHR computer system experience desired
- Ability to motivate department staff to achieve goals and establish effective working relationships; excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain quality control standards; ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures
- Time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills; a strong patient advocate
- Current California LVN Licensure
- Current CPR card
- Minimum 3 years clinical nursing experience
- Ability to maintain composure & balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience (i.e., charge nurse, team lead)
- At least two years in a supervisory role in an ambulatory clinical setting preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V