LVN-Prescription Refill Team (IDS Call Center): Full-TimeApply Now Job ID 7428-977 Date posted 04/12/2019
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.
The LVN provides direct patient care under the direction/supervision of a registered nurse. Practices within the legal boundaries for licensed vocational nursing and accepts responsibility of individual nursing actions, competence, decisions and behavior in the course of vocational nursing practice.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated team member abilities.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational, and environmental needs of the patient/significant others when administering care.
- Current California LVN license
- Prior experience in an acute care facility or formal classroom education in Medical/Surgical as appropriate for clinical specialty.
- Current BLS CPR certification from the American Heart Association
- Evidence of continuing education
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V