MD-PulmonologyApply Now Job ID 9815-977 Date posted 07/31/2020
MORE THAN 310 DAYS OF SUNSHINE AND OVER
2 MILLION PEOPLE TO CARE FOR – COME BE A PART
OF ALL THAT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HAS TO OFFER
Join one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals in beautiful Southern California
Physician, Outpatient Pulmonologist
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices with more than 170 Physicians and Advanced Practice Professionals, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
With the sun shining nearly every day, life has more balance. Whether you’re interested in surfing, skiing, hiking, biking, art or culture, it can all be in your backyard.
- Demonstrated expertise in Pulmonology diagnoses: assessment, intervention, and patient care management. Knowledgeable regarding a Pulmonology Physician scope of practice
- Graduate from an accredited Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease Fellowship program
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities
- Independent performer
- Bilingual skills in Spanish a plus
- Current, unrestricted California medical license
- MD or DO
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA approved residency program in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease
- Prior experience as a practicing clinician, with experience in performing and interpreting Pulmonary function testing and Sleep studies