Optimize your job search based on your profileStart Matching
NeurosurgeonApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Physicians Medical Group Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 18897-977 Date posted 03/10/2023
At PIH Health, we provide cutting edge compassionate care. We have a talented team who is proud to be making a positive impact on the lives of our patients each and every day. We are growing fast and looking to have enthusiastic Neurosurgeon to join our team.
The Neurosurgeon coordinates a course of treatment for patients with a variety of neurological and neurosurgical issues while working with an inter-disciplinary team of nurses, physician assistants, dieticians, surgeons, pathologists and pharmacists. The Neurosurgeon will act as an expert in management and prevention of neurosurgical issues.
SPECIFIC SKILLS NEEDED
- Demonstrated expertise in the neurosurgical scope of practice (diagnosis and treatment of neurological and neurosurgical disorders) as attested to by the practitioner’s training program and any additional post-residency hospital credentialing bodies.
- Ability to consult for cases within required timeframe.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written, verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Current California Medical license
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School
- Graduate form an accredited Neurosurgery program.
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to support license requirements
- Board Eligible or Board Certified from the American Board of Neurologic Surgery. If only
Board Eligible, must become Board Certified within three years of residency completion.
WHY PIH HEALTH?
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with three hospitals, 93 outpatient medical offices, six Urgent Care Centers, with over 400 employed physician and mid-level providers in our medical foundation and more than 7,500 compassionate & valued employees. Ranked one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals.
Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values.