NEW GRADUATE RN, ONCOLOGY, WHITTIER, 7AM-7PMApply Now Job ID 7318-977 Date posted 03/22/2019
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.
TheRN New Graduateposition provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. The RN New Graduate will provide care under the direction of a preceptor during orientation period. Will perform patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinate the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines.
- Written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills
- Basic organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrates leadership abilities
- Patient assessment
- Principles of patient/family teaching
- Current California RN license
- Valid Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association is required
- ONS Chemotherapy Biotherapy Provider Card
- BSN preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V