NP-PULMONARYApply Now Job ID 9817-977 Date posted 07/31/2020
MORE THAN 310 DAYS OF SUNSHINE AND OVER
2 MILLION PEOPLE TO CARE FOR – COME BE A PART
OF ALL THAT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HAS TO OFFER
Join one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals in beautiful Southern California
Nurse Practitioner, Outpatient Pulmonary
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices with more than 170 Physicians and Advanced Practice Professionals, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
With the sun shining nearly every day, life has more balance. Whether you’re interested in surfing, skiing, hiking, biking, art or culture, it can all be in your backyard.
- Demonstrated expertise in Pulmonary
- Provide comprehensive instructions and teaching on disease processes.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Independent performer.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish/Chinese preferred.
- Current California Nurse Practitioner license
- Graduate from an accredited ACNP Master’s Program
- Prior experience in evaluating and treating patients with acute and chronic illnesses to pulmonary, sleep and critical care.
- Three to five (3-5) years previous experience in Pulmonary outpatient setting
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to support license requirements
- Board Certification: Board certified as a Nurse Practitioner