Physical Therapist, Acute Care and Transitional Care Unit,Apply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 18094-977 Date posted 12/02/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The primary responsibility of the Physical Therapist I is to provide direct patient care upon physician referral.
- Ability to perform patient care utilizing correct body mechanics.
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational and environmental needs of patient/significant others when administering care.
- Competent to evaluate and treat a variety of diagnoses for patients who may be infants, children, adults or older adults.
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist in California, or eligible to take the examination for licensure in the State of California.
- Must maintain current California physical therapy license.
- Valid BLS CPR certification from the American Heart Association
- No experience required.
- Basic Windows and mouse skills preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V