Physical Therapist, PIH Health, Home Health, Los Angeles, Full Time, DaysApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 15956-977 Date posted 05/03/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.
The primary responsibility of the Physical Therapist I is to provide direct patient care upon physician referral.
- Ability to perform patient care utilizing correct body mechanics.
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational and environmental needs of patient/significant others when administering care.
- Competent to evaluate and treat a variety of diagnoses for patients who may be infants, children, adults or older adults.
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist in California, or eligible to take the examination for licensure in the State of California.
- Must maintain current California physical therapy license.
- Valid BLS CPR certification from the American Heart Association
- No experience required.
- Basic Windows and mouse skills preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V