Provider Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist, Admin Group Operations, ExemptApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Physicians Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 16657 - 977 Date posted 07/06/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
The Provider Recruitment Specialist will report to the VP, Strategic Initiatives and is responsible for the coordination of daily recruitment operations and workflow monitoring such as creating and managing job postings, as well as scheduling interviews with the appropriate individuals/teams. Performs initial applicant resume review and/or screening to determine candidate suitability for placement and guides those candidates through the organization’s recruitment process. It is the Provider Recruitment Specialist’s responsibility to maintain and manage outstanding communication to assure candidates are corresponded with timely. Oversees new hire pre-boarding processes to ensure adequate background checks, licensure verification, and eligibility for employment is completed for all new hires. Administers and facilitates all necessary application and credentialing paperwork for Group and Hospital(s).
- Ability to work with sensitive personal information of physicians and advanced practice professionals being interviewed with PIH Health.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational/customer service skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks with constant changing priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work, and be flexible with changing priorities.
- Actively participates in recruiting events, candidate database searches, promotional campaigns, and job postings for PIH Health.
- Provides guidance and understanding of PIH Health recruitment and selection policies, procedures and employment laws to candidates and hiring managers.
- Actively develops and manages job postings for PIH Health.
- Able to interface with all levels of staff and management.
- Good organization and tracking skills and ability to demonstrate accomplishments in a concrete manner.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written skills, positive attitude; be flexible, creative, and innovative.
- Must have ability to effectively communicate and present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Group Operations, Human Resources, Recruitment or Onboarding.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
- Experience with behavioral based interviewing.
- Professional presentation skills and ability to speak knowledgeably about positions and openings.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple work assignments.
- Demonstrate skill with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V