Provider Support Coordinator, Member Services, Full Time, DaysApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Physicians (PHP) Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 20349-977 Date posted 09/19/2023
The purpose of the Provider Support Coordinator is to provide exceptional customer service by supporting the Provider Network Representative, Network Operations team, along with Credentialing, Contracting, Claims and Authorizations. The Provider Support Coordinator answers provider inquiry calls and assists the Provider Network Representative while out on the field. Provider Support Coordinator also provide a variety of other duties and projects assigned to support the organization.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Good organizational skills.
- Comfortable with/Experience in multitasking and prioritizing a high-volume of tasks
- Proficient/advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of the organization, including administration, physicians, and health plan representatives.
- Ability to work as part of a team with strong individual contributions.
- Ability to work independently.
- General understanding of managed care business structure, and the ability to gather, compile, and disseminate information to all appropriate constituents in an organized manner.
- Familiarity with EZ-Net, EZ-Cap and managed care application experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of Health plan and medical group experience
- 1 year of Customer Service Experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- 2 years of Health plan and medical group experience
- 2 years of Customer Service Experience
6557 Greenleaf Ave.