Optimize your job search based on your profileStart Matching
Radiology Systems Analyst, RadiologyApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 19487-977 Date posted 05/16/2023
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The Radiology Systems Analyst will assist in managing all Radiology systems, including but not limited to PACS, Powerscribe 360, PS360 Critical Results, View Point, UST and SRIS. This position works closely with the Senior RIS Analyst and the PACS Administrator on implementing, supporting, configuring, and evaluating end user needs related to all of the Radiology clinical systems. This position provides unique growth opportunities and will be requested to do other related work as required. Reports directly to the Administrative Director.
- Strong computer skills, including online navigation and research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications-Excel, Access, Word and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Bachelor’s degree; work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience working on project teams
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience working in a clinical department
- Degree in a clinical study preferred; work experience will be considered
- One (1) year of application analyst experience
- Familiarity with working in Radiology systems
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
12401 Washington Blvd.