Optimize your job search based on your profileStart Matching
Registered Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Tech, Per DiemApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type PRN Job ID 19469-977 Date posted 05/13/2023
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Whittier Hospital, PIH Health Downey Hospital and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The Registered Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Technician in accordance with departmental standards of practice, assumes responsibility for all non-invasive diagnostic cardiac and peripheral vascular exams as ordered by the physicians to assure patient care treatment.
- Knowledge of 12 Lead electrocardiogram a arrhythmia detection.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum six (6) months of experience as an electrocardiodiagnostic technician.
- A minimum six (6) months of experience as a Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Technician
- Must be registered through RDMS, SDMS, SNIVT, CCI or other comparable society.
- Must have CVT training or certification.
- Valid BLS CPR certification from the American Heart Association.
- Non-Invasive vascular experience
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
12401 Washington Blvd.