REGISTERED NURSE, CRITICAL CARE, WHITTIER, FULL TIME, 7AM-7PMApply Now Job ID 9794-977 Date posted 07/29/2020
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.
Provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Current California RN license (BSN/MSN preferred)
- Current Basic Life Support Card
- Minimum of one year experience working as a Registered Nurse in acute care
- 12 lead EKG
- Critical Care Course (preferred)
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V