REGISTERED NURSE, FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY, PIH HEALTH PHYSICIANS - PIH HEALTH - WHITTIER, full time, daysApply Now Job ID 10771-977 Date posted 11/20/2020
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM.
The Registered Nurse provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills
- Basic organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Patient assessment
- Clinical education related to clinical specialty
- Principles of patient/family teaching
- Bilingual Spanish skills are preferred
- Current California RN license
- BLS certification
- Family Medicine experience required
- Pediatrics/OB/GYN experience is preferred