Registered Nurse (RN) Assistant Clinical Director, Care Management, Full Time, DaysApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 17020 - 977 Date posted 08/25/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
Provides leadership for staff and accountability for assigned operations. In conjunction with the unit leadership, works to improve the quality of patient care, strengthens the financial performance of the department, and improve patient, physician, and employee satisfaction. Serves as a role model and provides clinical expertise to the department. Demonstrates effective skills in communication, advocacy, and promoting a shared vision. Identifies safety concerns and institutes measures to provide a safe environment for patient and staff.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal competence, negotiation skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Organizational, prioritizing, and time management skills
- Clinical education related to specialty
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the use of healthcare technology within specialty area.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service and an ability to meet the needs and expectations of
patients and colleagues.
- Current California RN license
- Current CPR certification
- Clinical certifications preferred for applicable units, i.e. ACLS, NRP, PALS, etc.
- BSN or currently enrolled in BSN program
- Two years clinical experience in an acute care facility
- Previous Management experience preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V