REGISTERED NURSE RN, PIH Health Hospital - WHITTIER, Telemetry, Full time, 7am-7pmApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 16207-977 Date posted 05/23/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
Provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care in the Critical Care Center as well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Current California RN license
- Evidence of continuing education
- Prior experience in an acute care facility or formal classroom education
- Current Basic Life Support Card
- Basic EKG interpretation required within 6 months of hire date
- ACLS certification required (for new RN graduates within 6 months)
- Critical Care Course required within one year of hire
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V