RESPIRATORY ASSISTANT, WHITTIER; FULL-TIME, DAYSApply Now Job ID 9186-977 Date posted 03/16/2020
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.
Under general supervision, the Respiratory Assistant is responsible and accountable for the cleaning, calibration, and operation of respiratory equipment. Assistant must be able to provide the needs with respect to department policy and procedures. Responsible for the ordering and inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Ability to properly understand and operate electronic monitoring devices.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Accepts responsibility
- Good organizational habits with productive management of time.
- Ability to learn task quickly and efficiently.
- Accurate computer data entry
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- On the job training will be provided.
- Previous work experience in a hospital setting.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V