RN, CASE MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR, OUTPATIENT, (PHP), WHITTIER, FULL TIME, DAYSApply Now Job ID 9070-977 Date posted 02/25/2020
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM.
The case management supervisor will primarily be responsible for oversight of the daily operation of the Inpatient and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) admission activities, the implementation of new programs and compliance with regulations. The case management supervisor will provide guidance to clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills required; ability to follow chain of command.
- Knowledge of managed care and inpatient and ambulatory case management.
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Must be able to demonstrate sound decision making and prioritization skills.
- Utilizes the approved process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational and environmental needs of patient/significant others when administering or explaining care.
- Maintain an active California RN license.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 year’s acute hospital nursing.
- Proficiency with mainframe and personal computers.
- Preferred CCM (Certified Case Manager) or ACM (Accredited Case Manager)