RN INVASIVE RADIOLOGY (WHITTIER), FULL TIME, DAYS, 10 HOUR SHIFTApply Now Job ID 9792-977 Date posted 07/29/2020
We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The RN for the Invasive Radiology department directs nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Must have a current California RN license; BSN/MSN preferred
- A minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience in an acute care facility; nursing experience in invasive radiology and/or critical care is preferred
- Must have a valid BLS CPR certification from the American Heart Association
- Evidence of continuing education
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V