RN Manager, Wound Healing CenterApply Now Job ID 13250-977 Date posted 09/22/2021
The RN Manager for the Wound Healing Center is responsible for the department’s continuous, effective operation and for the continuous improvement of its department activities. Has a clear vision for the department working in concert with the strategic goals of the hospital. Also has an unwavering focus on the customer/patient, a constant emphasis on superior performance and value added strategies, and a steadfast philosophy for the self-directed actions and staff ownership all characterize the qualities needed for this position.
- Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills as well as competence in follow-through.
- Ability to develop outpatient unit policies and procedures to meet all regulatory (both internal and external) guidelines.
- Is independent and self-directed.
- Possesses effective proactive interpersonal problem-solving as well as written/verbal communication skills.
- Encourages creativity and innovation in the development of nursing personnel to better meet patient needs.
- Is a skilled negotiator with the ability to promote effective collaboration between Hospital departments and Medical Staff to advance the Wound Healing Center philosophy.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles with the ability to teach and to develop an effective patient education program.
- Ability to promote operational efficiency and a safe and harmonious working environment.
- Able to provide community education to the public.
- Current California R.N. licensure
- BSN preferred
- Five (5) years of clinical nursing experience with a focus on program implementation.
- At least three (3) years of experience in an outpatient clinical setting preferred, with two (2) years of experience as a Charge Nurse or Assistant Head Nurse
- Preference given for prior wound management experience.
- CWCN or CWS certification.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V