RN, PATIENT CARE SUPERVISOR, PIH HEALTH - HOME HEALTH, LOS ANGELES, Full time, daysApply Now Job ID 10758-977 Date posted 11/18/2020
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services, and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care, and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care, and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM.
Working out of the branch office in Arcadia, you will visit patients in the greater Los Angeles area including, Downtown, Koreatown, West Adams, and Jefferson Park.
The Patient Care Supervisor is a professional Clinical Manager who, under the direction of the Clinical Director, supervises, plans, and organizes the delivery of home health services in accordance with department standards and policies. The Patient Care Supervisor is responsible and accountable for the administrative and clinical functions of care for home health patients in various locations in the community.*RK
- Able to demonstrate management and leadership skills as well as clinical nursing expertise.
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities
- With consideration to age, the employee utilizes the approved process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational, and environmental needs to patient/significant others when administering care.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of third party, Medicare, and Medi-Cal regulations governing home health and hospice.
- Bilingual in Korean, Spanish, Armenian, or Chinese is preferred
- A patient care supervisor shall be a registered nurse with two years of experience within the last five years in a home health agency, primary care clinic, or health facility.
- Must have current California Registered Nurse license, BSN preferred.
- Current CPR card.
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance.