RN, PIH Health, Home Health, San Gabriel/Arcadia, Full Time, DaysApply Now Hospital Name PIH Health Whittier Hospital Location Whittier, California Job Type Full-Time/Regular Job ID 15822-977 Date posted 04/20/2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM.
The RN staff nurse under the direction of and in accordance with the physician's orders administers skilled nursing care.
- Able to establish effective, timely working relations with patients, families, staff and physicians
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities
- Knowledge and ability to apply the nursing process in order to develop an individualized patient plan of care
- Must have demonstrable skills in the establishment of peripheral intravenous lines and administration of intravenous therapies
- Must have a current California Registered Nurse (PHN preferred)license renewable every two (2) years in good standing
- Must have 1 year of experience as a professional nurse
- Able to demonstrate clinical nursing expertise in intravenous therapies
- Home Health experience preferred
- Current CPR card
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance